A list of things that seem to fit the structure of our little sessions.
- The corpus callosum
- Neuroanatomy – the brain’s base
- Dural AV-fistulas
- Idiopathic epilepsies – typical EEG findings
- Strokes in the ACA territory
- Do brainstem strokes profit from rtpa?
- CO poisoning and MRI
- bilateral basal ganglia imaging abnormalities (cf. DD for Bilateral Abnormalities of the Basal Ganglia and Thalamus. Radiographics 2011)
- The chest x ray on a stroke unit (i.e., ap): http://www.med-ed.virginia.edu/courses/rad/chest/
- Management of Patients With Atherosclerotic Carotid Occlusion
- Critical illness myopathy and polyneuropathy
- adrenaline for resuscitation
- cortisone for ventilated copd-pts – alia et al. arch int med 2011
- im-midazolame vs lzp
- the smoking rtpa paradox
Feel free to add suggestions in the comments.